Lunar-Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple suggestion.

3 posters

Go down

A simple suggestion. Empty A simple suggestion.

Post by Rachel October 8th 2010, 9:25 pm

Well, I was playing around on the server and noticed a little thing that bugged me..When playing in the god wars area, you'll get attacked by multiple things, but not at once. Your attention will shift from one monster to another. When another monster attacks you, you have an issue trying to attack the one you want to defeat instead. You should make the area multi-combat for easier use. =)

Also, you should have a bug report board.

Having said that, when you're doing barrows and you kill 5 of the 6 brothers, then go to kill the final brother; when you're teleported to the chamber where the chest is your game will freeze and you have to restart the client.
Rachel
Rachel

Back to top Go down

A simple suggestion. Empty Re: A simple suggestion.

Post by Garth October 10th 2010, 5:01 pm

yes the same thing happened to me at god wars area and in slayer tower when you climb the stairs it just say's screen loading witch is why you had to teleport me last time.. its mainly when then loading please wait pops up the client freezes in that spot forcing me to restart the client.

Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Slay No More October 11th 2010, 9:03 am

Saddly not much I can do, I don't code anymore and Ban Hammers busy with School.
Maybe a while before it gets fixed. Till the mean time just try to cope with it is all i can say..
Slay No More
Slay No More
Admin
Admin

http://lunar-frontier.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down