Lunar-Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

++--==Garth==--++

3 posters

Go down

++--==Garth==--++ Empty ++--==Garth==--++

Post by Garth October 12th 2010, 9:38 pm

Well im going to be leaving the server i might get on tomorrow to see if anything on it has changed if not then good bye for good... im tired of being on a server with nothing to do what so ever most bosses don't drop anything the rare drop ratio on alot of monsters is higher then should be (killed 712 dust devil and 494 abby demons and got no d chain or d bow) yes i have been counting all of them i have a pieace of paper i have it written down on. Well hopefully you will have a lot of that fixed before others decide to join because they will probably think the same thing i did and get bored and finished with wasting there time.

Garth

Back to top Go down

++--==Garth==--++ Empty Re: ++--==Garth==--++

Post by Slay No More October 12th 2010, 10:12 pm

Not to sound like a dick. But i'm not changing one thing for a bad apple. It's and economic server.
Grant it it's missing players, that I have no clue why that is, I've done all I can on the prospective.
I can't force people to download and play the server.
Slay No More
Slay No More
Admin
Admin

http://lunar-frontier.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel October 12th 2010, 10:19 pm

It was nice playing on the server with you. Yeah, it doesn't have much, but it's new. At least the owners of this can code a bit, unlike all the noob delta and allstar sources that are hosted by most people. They have a lot they want to do, but just haven't gotten to it yet. Also, getting players isn't the easiest thing in the world. I've tried before and the most we had online at once was 20. We had a server with a lot to do and many cool features. It's just hard to get people to see your advertisement. =/

Anyway, I will miss you. Stop by every so often and see how this changes. =)
Rachel
Rachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slay No More October 12th 2010, 10:25 pm

Rachel wrote:It was nice playing on the server with you. Yeah, it doesn't have much, but it's new. At least the owners of this can code a bit, unlike all the noob delta and allstar sources that are hosted by most people. They have a lot they want to do, but just haven't gotten to it yet. Also, getting players isn't the easiest thing in the world. I've tried before and the most we had online at once was 20. We had a server with a lot to do and many cool features. It's just hard to get people to see your advertisement. =/

Anyway, I will miss you. Stop by every so often and see how this changes. =)

Agreed, I don't code anymore and the only person coding is Ban Hammer and hes in collage full time.
I coded for 3 years day and night I'm worn out, and i just don't want to put time into something that will get ignored for 3 years.
Slay No More
Slay No More
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel October 12th 2010, 10:34 pm

I'm pretty much just a client developer...I do some server sided coding (way different than clients because of the locations...) but I mainly deal with aesthetics. Yeah, coding gets very boring...I only like looking at the end result.
Rachel
Rachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slay No More October 12th 2010, 11:16 pm

Garth wrote:Well im going to be leaving the server i might get on tomorrow to see if anything on it has changed if not then good bye for good... im tired of being on a server with nothing to do what so ever most bosses don't drop anything the rare drop ratio on alot of monsters is higher then should be (killed 712 dust devil and 494 abby demons and got no d chain or d bow) yes i have been counting all of them i have a pieace of paper i have it written down on. Well hopefully you will have a lot of that fixed before others decide to join because they will probably think the same thing i did and get bored and finished with wasting there time.

Well i know what i said in the first post, Id like to say sorry there was a fault in the dorps, they were set to a custom npc id, and not the correct id. Drops are fixed sorry for saying it so blunt. :S..
Slay No More
Slay No More
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel October 13th 2010, 12:11 am

Yeah, I have an armadyl godsword, zamorak godsword, and full armadyl now. =D

All the godwars bosses have full drops! =)
Rachel
Rachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down