Lunar-Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MUST READ SLAY!

4 posters

Go down

MUST READ SLAY! Empty MUST READ SLAY!

Post by element October 22nd 2010, 6:05 am

Alright, i dont know if you guys know.. but when it comes to private servers, alot of people like to play 1 that is quitee challenging. Also they like to play 1 with a good source, so im going to try suggest you guys a server i recently played it has an awesome source, it is a good challenge.

that server is called, "divine intervention" i would like you to look into it, as we would probably recruit a fair few more people to server with this source.
Thank You.

element

Back to top Go down

MUST READ SLAY! Empty Re: MUST READ SLAY!

Post by Rachel October 22nd 2010, 2:02 pm

This server has a good coder, but he's off to college so he can't be on very often. If the coder was on more, this server would have a bit more to do. =p

Recently all the godwars items have been added to the shops...I think they should be removed. =/
Rachel
Rachel

Back to top Go down

Post by rage October 23rd 2010, 4:43 am

there is no point in having the Godwars items in the shop if there are the teleports to the bosses themselves.

rage

Back to top Go down

Post by deadside January 1st 2011, 4:54 am

Lol this servers source is amazing, the prices need to go up but other than that its a "pking server"

deadside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down